Topeak BabySeat Child Bike Seat with Aluminum Rack (Disc Mount Version)
Buy New: $149.00
as of 5/18/2013 04:00 CDT details
You Save: $30.95 (17%)
New (4) Used (2) from $100.00
Sales Rank: 102,927
Age: 1 - 4 years
Size: L x W x H ?41.5 x 36 x 22.5 cm / ?16.3? x 14.2? x 8.9?
Shipping Weight (lbs): 0
Dimensions (in): 0 x 0 x 0
Release Date: November 20, 2007
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
| • ||Braze-On Type|
| • ||Heavy Duty Aluminum|
| • ||2950 g / 6.5 lbs (Seat), ?1680 g / 3.7 lbs (Disc Rack)|
| • ||MTX QuickTrack? Compatible, ?Fits Frames w/discs, ?RedLite Mount, ?Tail Light Mount|
Topeak Child Seat with Aluminum Rack (Disc Mount Version)
Enjoy the optimal stopping power of your disc brake system, and keep your infant secure and comfortable with the Topeak Baby Bike Seat. The only child bike seat on the market offering a full suspension system to absorb road shock and ensure a smooth ride for your child, the Topeak Baby Seat includes a Disc Mount Aluminum Rear Bike Rack so that the bike seat can be mounted easily on bikes with popular disc mounted brake systems. Whether you are navigating city streets, riding trails, or cruising back and forth from the beach or playground, the Topeak Baby Bike Seat offers the most comfortable and secure ride on the market.
The Topeak Baby Bike Seat is designed to cradle small children, up to 40 pounds in a full-body, protective cocoon shell of molded engineered plastic. With a suspension base with two stainless steel springs, and spring barrels, bumps are absorbed by the seat base rather than the baby, keeping him or her comfortable, happy, and injury free. The molded, plastic shell interior is also padded for additional comfort and cushioning. The seat has a 4-way safety harness with a quick-release buckle, an adjustable footrest with safety straps, and a quick-release, padded safety bar. The seat and the rear rack have reflectors for visibility and additional safety on the road.
Easy to use, the Topeak Baby Bike Seat attaches rapidly and securely to the rear Disc Mount Aluminum Rear Bike Rack with locking dual safety latches. The rack is made of solid yet lightweight die-cast aluminum capable of supporting the Baby Seat with a child up to 40 pounds. With the quick latching system, the seat can be easily removed from the bike and switched between bikes with an additional rear bike rack.
- Disc mounted rear rack made with heavy-duty aluminum
- Seat Body made with molded engineered plastic
- Seat has four-point harness, adjustable footrests, padded safety bar, full body cocoon, and rear reflector
- Seat capacity: 40 pounds, 18 kilograms
- Disc mounted rear rack fits frames with discs brakes
- Disc mounted rear rack attachment: Braze-On Type
- RedLite mount on disc mounted rear rack
- Taillight mount on disc mounted rear rack
- Seat measures: 20.3 x 15.6 x 37.2 inches (L x W x H) / 51.5 x 39.6 x 94.6 centimeters
- Disc Rack measures: 14.2 x 8.9 x 16.3 inches (L x W x H) / 36 x 22.5 x 41.5 centimeters
- Seat weighs: 6.5 pounds, 2950 grams
- Rack weighs: 3.53 pounds, 1600 grams
What's in the Box?
Topeak BabySeat Child Bike Seat, Aluminum Disc Mounted Rear Rack
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.Powered by Associate-O-Matic